Make sure to read this FAQ if you'd like to join our group.
I am currently seeking to fill a postdoctoral position in theoretical biophysics.
I encourage enquiries from individuals interested in working with me at Emory University on:
- computational modeling of visual information processing, emphasizing the search for computational primitives underneath neural computation;
- developing coarse-grained, effective models of stochastic biomolecular information processing and evolution;
- characterizing thermal and nociceptive response of C. elegans;
- understanding the emergence of human consciousness in the context of anesthesia;
- understanding evolution in dynamic environments.
I am primarily looking for graduate research assistants (GRA's), but capable undergraduate students should contact me as well.